Subject: HKPAX 2026 - Open Call for International Showcases & Pitching Works
From: "Anne Chan" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min"
Cc: "Florence Lau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2025 10:39:12 +0300

Dear Ms Purga,

 

Greetings from the Hong Kong Arts Development Council (HKADC)!

On behalf of our Chief Executive, I am pleased to share with you that the 
second edition of Hong Kong Performing Arts Expo (HKPAX), a platform and 
market for global arts professionals to exchange ideas and forge 
collaborations, will return in 9-13 October 2026 following its well-received 
debut in 2024. We are deeply grateful to all the institutions, funding 
bodies, and arts practitioners around the world whose support and 
collaboration helped shape the inaugural event into a meaningful and 
successful experience.

With the aim of strengthening the global arts network, it is crucial to have 
participation from arts professionals across different regions at HKPAX 
2026. This international platform offers delegates valuable opportunities to 
expand their networks, foster cultural exchange, and promote their 
productions in new markets – particularly in China and Asia. We would be 
honoured if your organisation could help us spread the word and encourage 
participation from your country or region. Additionally, we would greatly 
appreciate any financial support your organisation might be able to offer to 
facilitate involvement of artists from your country or region in the 2026 
edition.

The global open call for International Showcases and Pitching Works is now 
available for  <http://www.hkpax.org.hk/> online applications until 12 
October 2025. This is an excellent platform for artists to present their 
creative productions to a global audience of producers and presenters, 
potentially leading to opportunities for touring, commissions and more. 
Please find the promotional material attached. We would be grateful if you 
could share this opportunity within your network and encourage artists to 
apply.

We look forward to fostering the continued growth and international exchange 
of the performing arts with the professionals from your country or region. 
Please feel free to reach out if you need any further information.

 

Best wishes,

Anne

Anne CHAN
Co-Director | Hong Kong Performing Arts Expo

Hong Kong Arts Development Council  <https://www.hkadc.org.hk/> 
www.hkadc.org.hk
5/F, Landmark South, 39 Yip Kan Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
t +852 2820 1093   e  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.hkpax.org.hk/>   <https://www.facebook.com/hkpax.official> 
<https://www.instagram.com/hkpax.official> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hkpaxofficial>

  _____

Email Disclaimer: This email, including any attachment(s), is intended 
solely for the use of the intended addressee(s). This email may contain 
information which is proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/ or 
subject to copyright. Any unauthorized use, distribution, dissemination, 
circulation, copying, conversion to hard copy or disclosing such information 
contained in this email for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. If you 
are not the intended addressee(s) or have received this email in error, 
please notify the sender at once and destroy / delete this email and any 
copies of the same you may have received /retained immediately and 
permanently. Electronic communications cannot in any way guarantee 
integrity, completeness or virus free, and may also be intercepted, 
corrupted or delayed. All liabilities whatsoever are hereby expressly 
disclaimed.